Posted on May 31, 2019
Quezon City Academy (QCA) was established in 1953, with the aim to serve the Quezon City relocatees from their original communities in Sampaloc and Intramuros, Manila. In 1964, Justice Carmelito G. Alvendia, Sr. acquired QCA. With his leadership and vision, QCA has won over the patronage of its target communities, such as Bago Bantay, Project 7, Project 8, Sto. Niño, Pag-asa, Project 6, Balintawak, Bagong Barrio, San Francisco del Monte, West Avenue and other nearby areas in Quezon City.